Monday, November 16, 2009

updating...ALL Hallow's Eve

Ok, so Halloween was fun! I dressed up as The Scarecrow and actually made me own hat! It was a good time!
REWIND to 10ishpm<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< At the station, we rent lockers to put our change of clothes in (including my cell phone and house key).
FAST FORWARD to 2:30am>>>>>>>>>>> Sadly we're callin' it a night as we go down the stairs to the station to retrieve our clothes. The station is locked. It does not open again until 5:30 am. Since my keys are locked up I have a couple options:
1) go to Jonathan's apt and come allll the way back here IN MY COSTUME in the morning... I don't think so.
2) Sleep at a nearby Jimjilbong, which is a public sauna that also has mats to sleep on. YES. I check in wearing my costume, well actually REWIND<<<<<< I go back to the club and see if anyone interesting is there, but no... so back to the Jimjilbong... I sleep for a couple hours and leave at 5:30. I walk down to the station and find out that I need a friggin' password to open the locker!! Now, who has this password - other peeps, not me. But can I contact them?... NoOooOo. Now trying to communicate to a Korean worker at 5:30am that you don't know the password to a locker is hard enough... doing it while wearing being a Scarecrow is something else. He probably thought I was another totally out of it.
Finally, after much waiting and gesturing, he retrieves the password and I am able to change out of those clothes. I get home at 7:30am. Yay Halloween!

More updates soon to come...

1 comment:

  1. What mental images this posting creates! I wish you would post photos of Brandon the scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete