Sunday, April 5, 2009

List

So here's what I did this week:

-Went to a Korean Folk Village (Korean life 150 odd years ago). It was pretty interesting.
-Walked around the "Great Wall of Korea", ha not really known by that name, but it was a massive, long fortified wall
-Had a sweet meal on the floor
-Visited the biggest (member) church in the world: 650,000 members? They had special headsets that were translated into English, Russian, Japanese, French, Spanish, and perhaps Vietnamese... no love for my Germans
-Went to this sweet aquarium where I saw Nemo, Dora, and that totally rad Turtle
-Damaged North Korea's missile with my slingshot

I'll post pics lata... peace

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, wearing a red bandana, carrying a slingshot, trying to intimidate a taxi driver w/ a hoodie pulled over your head, PLUS being one of the tallest American's to walk on Korean soil -- I bet the Korean Secret Service have your picture posted at all meetings. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete