Well, week 2 and the weekend are now over. My classes are progressively getting easier to manage... I've organized all my classes, etc... into a bind
Anyway, I've attached some pictures of my apartment. Today, I did my first load of laundry - water flooded the room, then I realized the hose (to release the water) wasn't even hooked up properly ((shakes head)). I'm still waiting for them to install an A/C - it'll be getting warmer soon, and the tv doesn't work either... I'm timing it.
Yesterday, Jonathan and I (other peeps) went to this really cool Taekwondo performance (They were all 3rd degree blackbelts). I WISH I would have brought my camcorder - it was pretty sweet. They choreographed fighting scenes, broke wooden planks, bricks, etc... The guy that took us (Metari?) is from Ghana and is a 6th degree blackbelt and teaches classes in Seoul.
I almost understand all of the Korean letters, except for a few combination letters. Anywho... watching a movie and then it's on to looking over some lesson plans, peace!

Sweet digs. If it's any consolation, your kitchen looks way cooler than mine, and more spacious! Oh, and just so you know, I think you've finally won: Elvis Presley led the revolution in music, not the Beatles. The Beatles are still better, though.
ReplyDelete--Beck
hahaha wow, good memory, thanks. yeah i dont have any pots, pans, microwave or stove, so i have yet to cook anything... soon tho
ReplyDelete